Tuesday, May 15, 2012

So Much Fun!

Happy Tuesday all! I hope you all had a wonderful weekend and for those Mother's out there I hope your day was extra special. I spent my weekend doing yard work and getting some herbs planted. I also picked out some new trees to put in our yard to spruce up that place and replace some after the hurricane last year. I picked out a Yoshino Cherry and Redbud for the front side yard. Then I picked out a Cherokee Princess Dogwood for our back yard.

It is Tuesday and you know what that means? It is time for some weekly cuteness from By Lori Designs. For my card I used Meredith with Purse from the Bug & Roo line. I wanted to try an out of the box color combo with the black, light teal, and a mustard yellow. I think it is a classy color combo. The image is colored with copics. I used My Mind's Eye designer paper and the sentiment is from PTI. I made the flower by free-hand cutting sicrcles and scrunching them up.

I hope you have a wonderful rest of the week. For more inspiration please visit the rest of the DT listed in my sidebar.

1 comments:

Danni said...

Wonderful card! So cute!

´