Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Enjoy the Moment

Happy Tuesday all! I hope everyone had a lovely weekend. We had a few decorative trees planted around the yard right before the weekend. I think they will add so much to the landscape. They were a Yoshino Cherry, Redbud, and a Cherokee Princess Dogwood. I hope they do well in their new home.

For my card I used Bug & Roo Charlie Overalls from By Lori Designs. Charlie is colored with copics and I smudged his face and overalls with some brown chalk because we all know that boys just love playing in dirt. The designer papers are a mixed bag and the sentiment is from PTI. The card layout I used is from I Heart 2 Stamp.

Thank you for stopping by. Please visit the rest of the DT listed in sidbar for some awesome inspiration.

3 comments:

Country Mouse said...

Adorable card!!!

kadie said...

Totally and utterly ADORABLE!!

Amy Sheffer said...

So adorable! I love the "dirty" overalls - perfect! Super cute take on the SFYTT. Thanks for joining us!

´