Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Inspirational Card Sketch #57



Happy Tuesday! It is time for another Inspirational Card Sketch from Dawn. She has given us another fun sketch to work with and I hop you can play along. This week our sponsor is The Stamping Boutique. The DT got some very cute images to play with and I chose this little dacning Irish lass to color up since St. Patrick's Day is right around the corner. The prize being offered is 3 of the rubber Cynthia stamps (there are 7 in theline pictured at ICS) or 5 digi's - Winner's Choice. Thanks Tracey!

For my card, I colored the image up with copics and used a sentiment from Studio G $1 stamps. I paired this up with some yummy paper from Little Yellow bicycle and a border punch from Martha Stewart that I cut in half.

Please visit the rest of the DT to see some more wonderful inspiration with this week's sketch:

Thanks for stopping by and have a fabulous day!

9 comments:

Tasha said...

So cute! Fab colours and sucha sweet image
love tasha xx

Jen said...

Oooh! I LOVE the colors of this and your layout is fabulous! Gorgeous work!! :D Hugs!

Seoulscrappin' said...

Oh, Mary, this is just gorgeous!!! Love the papers you used! You do fabulous work!!!

Shamma Parvin said...

Hi Mary,love your color combo. Lovely card:)
Hugs
Shamma

Dianne said...

Mary this is such a beautiful card. The colors are wonderful for Spring and St. Patrick's Day.

Christiana said...

So darling it makes me want to squeal! Love the little Irish lass! Great paper choices, too.

kadie said...

This is GORGEOUS!! Your image is colored to PERFECTION and the papers you used to rock this sketch just totally pop and highlight the stamp!

Callie said...

Love it Mary! Such a cute image and love the papers you chose. Thank you so much for the well wishes, I think I'm finally getting back to my old self!

Dianna said...

I love it, Mary! ♥ Di

´