Saturday, December 26, 2009

Winter Love

So did you all survive the Christmas Holiday? I survived mine and I must say that I really enjoyed kicking back and just enjoying friends and family even though the week before Christmas was all a frenzied blur. Today I heard that stores were going to be open at 6am for after Christmas sales! Really?! I looked at my loved ones all around me and just thought I have everything I need right in this room.

I can't believe that December is almost gone and I must give a BIG thanks to Sandy for posting for me on the SNS Digi blog in my frenzied state of mind last Saturday. The second card you see is what should have been posted last Saturday. It is called Gone Fishing and it along with the Be Mine Cocoa can be found in the SNS digi store. Which leads to the first card that uses the adorable Be Mine Cocoa. Valentine's Day will be here before we know it so let's get a head start. Both cards are colored with copic markers and I mostly pulled papers from my scrap bin...one of my New Year's resolutions.

I just want to take a minute to thank Korin and Sandy for having me as a Guest DT and congrats to the new upcoming DT. I really appreciate this opportunity and look forward to seeing the upcoming inspiration. It has been an absolute pleasure. And thank you for stopping by today. I have a lot of blogging to catch up on, but for the moment...I think it is time for bed. Please be sure to join me on Monday for a week long good time to bring in the New Year.

6 comments:

Always with a Sentiment said...

Hello Mary. So nice to hear you had a lovely day yesterday, so did I, it was great fun.
Your cards are just delightful, so lovely and cheerful. Have fun with your crafting again, its so nice to get back to normality isnt it.
Have a lovely day.
Love from Sandra xx

Sandy said...

You've done a wonderful job as our Guest DT this month and I have enjoyed working with you! Your cards have been fabulous! Thank you so much for all your time!

I love both cards today!!! The colors and papers are fun and I love how you used the pattern paper for a background. Really love the mittens as an extra touch to Gone Fishin. CUTE!

Stef H said...

what stunning cards. hard to get in the "valentine" mode - ya think? lol.

glad your christmas was wonderful!

hugs,

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

I am so glad you had such a wonderful Christmas. I believe this was the best one for us so far. i did not over buy for the kids, we had our gag gift exchange between the adults... it was just alot of fun, something we all needed with all that is going on in my family right now.

Your cards are adorable!!!! I love them both. The Valentine is just so sweet. I love the image on the next. Too cute for words.

have a relaxing weekend my friend

Melanie said...

Such cute cards, Mary! You have done such a fabulous job with all the Sweet 'n Sassy images over the last month!

Melanie

MiamiKel said...

Aw, sweet Mary -- sounds like a nice little break is in order for you after a busy holiday season! I'm hoping your Christmas was as special as you are to us! It's always a treat to stop in and see your cards, and these two beauties are certainly no exception - you are a gem and it's a wonderful thing to see what you create for our eyes to feast on! Happiness to you and yours and here's a a most wonderful 2010!! Hugs!!

´