Thursday, February 26, 2009

Stamping Queen(to the tune of Dancing Queen)

I love having a little girl. My little one really likes to stamp and color. Especially if she gets to use mommy's ink pads, stamps, and the glorious markers are such a treat. Of course the copics are off limits, but occassionally I let her use my SU markers if we are making a special card for someone. It warms me all over when I'm working on something and she wants to sit in my lap and watch or sometimes even "help". I even will stamp images out for her so that she can take them to her special table to color them with her crayola markers. I hope I'm growing a stamping buddy.

7 comments:

Lorie said...

Oh, my gosh! This is the cutest little stamping queen I've ever seen. That's wonderful that you encourage her artistic interests, and you most certainly are bringing up your very own stamping buddy. Adorable!!

Lauri said...

This is the cutest thing!!!! You own stamping buddy....I know she will love to make cards with you as she grows older!

Anonymous said...

She is soooooo sweet and so good. How come you get a sweet stamping buddy, and I have stamping MONSTERS?!?! ;)

Catherine said...

What an angel! She is so cute! Can't wait till we start seeing her card blog! :D

*Susan* said...

OH WHAT A SWEETIE!! You'll have to start a "Stamping Queen Spotlight" on your blog for her creations!!!

I love that you and she share stamping time together. Mary, make all the special "mom & little girl" moments that you can. She'll be grown up before you know it!!

And I love having a daughter too - not that I don't love all my nephews, but I liked all the litlle girly-girl stuff we did. Still do, only now that DD is almost 25 (yikes!)we do grown-up girly girl stuff!

{HUGS}
Susan

Anonymous said...

She's so adorable! I swear little ones are all that's right in the world...

MiamiKel said...

Oh she's a natural, just like her lovely mama! Could she be ANY cuter!!?! Oh what a doll, and talent too. Perfect match for my son, hee hee. Enjoy her, Mar - she's a true beauty.

´