Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Blog Candy Winner

I think next time I won't make my blog candy so hard to win. I thought it was a good idea at the time, but now given my own chaotic pace lately it was just too hard for people to find the time to participate even though they would have wanted to. Well one person did take me up on my challenge and got 9 cards done. That is impressive indeed and that person is the sweet Miss Kelly who has been dealing with her own chaos of construction, sick babies, the passing of the family's beloved pup named Lady, and swaps out the ying-yang. You should check out this chicks card count in her siggy on SCS sometime. Unbelievable I tell ya. She is definitely woman of the year in my book! Enjoy your blog candy Kelly. I know you will put it to good use. It will be in the mail to you this week.

6 comments:

Lauri said...

Congratulations Kelly!!! Wish I had time to participate in this challenge...maybe next time!!!

kadie said...

Congrats, Kel!! You are amazing!

Anonymous said...

congratulations Kelly! This was one of the things on my to do list but time just skipped away.

Lorie said...

Yay! Congratulations Kelly! I too so wanted to participate, and I even had my 3 sheets of paper picked out. Life got in the way once again, so it will have to wait. I still love the idea, Mary. Maybe we can try again someday? Thanks for a great challenge idea!

MiamiKel said...

Aw, aren't you a doll baby - I thank you from the bottom of my heart for the chance to enter (and get some cards done!) You have a gracious, generous heart and that's why we love you so, girlie! *Muah!* I feel very blessed! Thank you!

karen said...

WOOHOO! Yay kelly!

´