Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Hello Sunshine!

Happy Spring all! The sun certainly was shining yesterday and I hope it does today as well. I'm ready for winter to pack up for the season. The Yoshino cherry, red bud, and cherokee princess trees are just about ready to pop.  I planted them last summer so hopefully they survived the winter okay. The past week was spring break for the little one and she spent about 7 of the 10 days sick with a fever. She is finally feeling back to normal.

I have another adorable By LORi Designs image for you today. When I saw the yellow and white background designer paper from My Mind's Eye, I knew it had to be paired with this cutie. I colored the image with copics. The sentiment is from Papertrey Ink. I used Retro Sketches #57 for the layout.

I hope you have a wonderful week. Thanks for stopping by. Please visit the rest of the DT listed in my sidebar for some fresh spring inspiration.

2 comments:

Danni said...

So pretty! Love the soft colors!

Christiana said...

Super adorable! Perfect paper pairing, too!

´