Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Spring Smiles

Happy Spring All! Well spring has officially sprung here by the abundance of daffodils that are in bloom. Of course winter isn't ready to give up yet. I woke up to a blanket of snow on the ground yesterday morning. March is certainly a crazy weather month.

My card today uses an adorable By LORi Designs image called Sugar Sticks Derby Girl. The paper is from My Mind's Eye. The burlapish ribbon is from Stampin' Up. I colored the image with copics and used Deconstructed Sketch 94 for the layout inspiration. Make sure you visit the rest of the DT listed in my sidebar for some more cuteness inspiration.

Remember when I mentioned working on a quilt for the hubby's college friend? I finally took a picture of it. If you look closely, you can see koi swimming in water for the quilt pattern. That part was given to someone with a long arm machine. After three years in the making, it is finally done.

Have a wonderful week and thanks for stopping by!

1 comments:

Danni said...

Your card is just adorable and very pretty! Wonderful quilt too!!

´