Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Happy Days

Below is a test to see which card is more clear. The one in the blogger viewer or the one linked via flickr. Can you tell the difference? 


DSC_7005

Happy Tuesday all! I had a good long weekend and I'm not sure what all I got done. The kitchen is cleaned and some vacuuming was done but I think that is about it. I have a simple little card today that highlights an image from the new By Lori Designs line called Pedal Pushers.

This sweet image makes me so ready for the warmer days of spring. For my card, I colored the image with copics and I believe the background paper is from Echo Park. I kept things simple as I normally do and added just a little flower and jewel for some detail.

Thank you for stopping by today. Please visit the rest of the DT listed in my sidebar for some more springy inspiration.

0 comments:

´