Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Bunches of XOs

Happy Tuesday all! Have you been feeling the love from all the Valentine's Day creations by all the By LORi Designs DT? I have to admit Lori makes it easy on us to create with all the cute images to work with. Here is another sweet By LORi Designs image that reminds me a little of Charlie Brown. I grew up watching Snoopy and the Charlie Brown gang so this little guy brings back those memories.

For my card I colored the image with copic markers. I added diamond stickles to the heart and die cut the XO. I'm still using my My Minds Eye 6x6 paper pack. I'm so happy that I am getting so much mileage out of that pack.

Have a great week and thank you for stopping by. Please visit the rest of the DT listed in my side bar for some more V-Day inspiration.

0 comments:

´