Tuesday, January 8, 2013

XOXO with By Lori Designs

Happy New Year! My first post of the year and it is filled with love. I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and New Year Celebration. I don't think I have ever had such a busy December. I  loved my time off between Christmas and New Year to just enjoy family and get some much needed R&R.

I went to Target to score some V-Day candy to include in this month's posts and I was so disappointed that the only V-Day candy they had out was M&Ms and Hershey's kisses at the checkout counters. So while DD was in ballet Monday evening I stopped by CVS and as you can see they were not lacking in the proper V-Day confections.

Lori has created a whole bunch of cuteness that is sure to bring on many smiles and warm fuzzies leading up to Valentine's Day. You can find this darling image along with many others in the By LORi Designs digishop. I used copic markers to color the image and diamond stickles on the heart. The die cut heart and sentiment is from Papertrey Ink. The designer paper is My Mind's Eye.

Thank you for stopping by and for more mushy goodness please visit the rest of the design team listed in my sidebar. Have a wonderful week.

1 comments:

Christiana said...

Aw, super cute, Mary! I'm so glad I found your blog again! My computer was stolen (along with many other things when my home was burglarized this summer) and I lost all my bookmarked blogs! I always loved yours, so I'm glad I stumbled across you again!

´