Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Not So Wicked Witch

Hello all! It has been a while since my last post. This has been a really busy summer. I expected this summer would be like the rest of them...laid back and relaxing. Boy was I wrong. I'm hoping the fall and winter will be slow. One of the things I'm looking forward to is getting back into my craft room. I had so much fun designing this card.
For my card, I used Witchy Prue from By Lori Designs. Isn't she just Boo-tiful? I colored her with copics and gave a candy corn themed dress. I accented the white areas with glitter glue for some added razzle dazzle. I use Georgia Pacific card stock to color my images on. The designers papers were pulled from my scrap bin.

One of the other reasons I like to be at my craft table is that my 6 yo daughter loves to color with me. Sometimes she wants to color her images the same colors as mine. Other times I take too long and then she picks her own color pallette. Here is the image she colored.
I hope you take a moment to visit the rest of the DT for some fabulous inspiration. I'm looking forward to cooler temperatures, roasted pumpkin seeds, and holiday baking. Thank you for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

4 comments:

kadie said...

LOVE HER!! Great job, Mary!! I'm glad to see you and Miss Olivia crafting again. HUGS

Sheri Gilson said...

Spook-tacular!! So happy to have you back!! Looks like you and your daughter had some fun!! :)

Melissa said...

Adorable card! I love your coloring and the color blocked background is fabulous!

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

LOVE the pale green skin! and I love the coloring done by your little miss. That is so cute!!!

´