Friday, June 11, 2010

A New Challenge


Please scroll down for my The Greeting Farm Farm Fresh Friday Challenge Cards.


Happy Friday! Today is a start of a whole new adventure for Claudia & Company. What is you may ask? Well Claudia is starting a monthly challenges and guess what there will be prizes, but you have to visit the C&C blog for all the details. How EXCITING is that???!!!

So to get you started here is the challenge it is a sketch. It leaves a lot of room to be creative.
Here is my sample. I used this month's Birthday Princess set available at Die Cuts R Us.

I tried to color her as an Irish Princess my copic markers. I have found even with I have, I could use a few more. LOL. I hope get a chance to play along.

Please visit the rest of the DT as see how the used the sktech. Thanks for stopping by today and have a wonderful weekend.

3 comments:

Sheri Gilson said...

Very pretty card, Mary!! Hope your DD is feeling better!!

kadie said...

Beautiful! I love those rounded corners and that flower is so elegant! This card reminds me of a beauty pageant :) in a good way, of course!

Welcome! said...

You had me at Irish Princess!!! lol, I just love this Mary!

´