Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Inspirational Card Sketch #60

 
Did you all have a great weekend? I wish I could say that mine was good. We had some updating work done on the house and let's just say that DH and I am thoroughly unhappy and the whole thing is going to have to be ripped out and redone...and not by the person who did the work. Everything was just done so poorly and ALL the stuff we had bought for the job was mishandled and damaged. I don't want the guy to come back. Needless to say my face mimics the scowl on this Chibi's face.

It is that time again...Dawn has created another fabulous sketch for you to play with at Inspirational Card Sketches. I hope you get a chance to play along. For my card I used Chibi Kendo from The Greeting Farm. I colored Kendo with copics and used Basic Grey designer paper. The sentiment is from Kraftin Kimmie Stamps and the circle is from Papertrey Ink. Thanks for stopping by and have a fabulous day!
Please visit the rest of the DT to see some more wonderful inspiration with this week's sketch:

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Obiwan... I love it! This is a totally awesome layout for this card and your little guy is amazing.

Sorry to hear about the house ~ nothing is more frustrating than anticipating something being done well and right and to be let down. erg...

Stef H said...

i hope you report the guy to the better business bureau!!!! don't let him get away with such shoddy work. IT'S YOUR MONEY!!!

and tho' the image doesn't look like a happy camper, it's a super card! love the colors!

Kim said...

Cute! My son would love this, the papers and coloring are perfect! Sorry to hear about your house troubles, I know how frustrating that can be. Did you ever see Holmes on Homes on hgtv? He fixes stuff other contractors have messed up, maybe you should call him!

Amy's Stocking Stuffers said...

What a cute card! I don't think I've seen that image used before.

Posh Designs said...

Sorry to hear about your house problems... :(

Your card is gorgeous, perfect coloring as always! :)

Nini xoxo

Unknown said...

Well that just plain sucks... NOT the card!! About your house sweetie... I hope that whatever you decided to do next it less painful and definitely less stressful for you and your Hubby... I can see that it hasn't effected your card making skill though...Absolutely gorgeous ...As ALWAYS! Xx

Mrs. Mills said...

I so LOVE your card! I got this digi for boy cards. Thanks for sharing!!!! :)

kadie said...

Oh my gosh, I love this!!! It's so clean and simple and yet that circular stamp adds so much--the perfect touch! He makes me smile even though he's so serious--because he's just too darn cute!

´