Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Hey Cowboy!

If you haven't done so already, sign up for my The Greeting Farm Blog Candy located in my right side bar. I have added a few things.Really! Is it Wednesday already! Where has this week gone? Just a quick stop in today. This card was Dallas Cowboys color inspired. I don't really follow professional football, but the Cowboys seem to be very popular in this area. This is one of the other CHA cards I made for Marie. I just love the vintage feel the the Cheeky Cherry line. For my card I used Shooter and she is now available in The Greeting Farm store. I pulled some papers from my scrap box and did put some diamond stickles on her hat, skirt and boots. She is colored with copics and I used a fiskars border punch. Tomorrow I will have my last CHA Cheeky card to show you. Then it will be time for Farm Fresh Friday! Yay! Thanks for stopping by today and I hope you have a wonderful day!

16 comments:

Gry-Beate said...

What a fab card;0)

Jessie said...

Really cool card :)

Brocéliane said...

wow j'adore :)

Cindy Haffner said...

Oh she is so PRETTY!!

Mel said...

Oh pet its stunning! She is just lovely and coloured bril! xxx

Crystal said...

AWWw how super cute Mary!

♥Rach♥ said...

LOVE the colors on this mary, and her hair is just beautifully colored!

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful card! I just love the colors and the coloring - wow!

Unknown said...

This is very sweet xx

Unknown said...

ooh i love this image and she is coloured beautifully i love how you have done her hair its stunning

Diane said...

Ohhhh she's too adorable!!!!

Sparkplug17 said...

Such a darling card! Perfect for the Cowboys!

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Wow! I love your card. As always, your coloring is amazing! And I love the layout. What an amazing card!!!

Tasha said...

wow this is really cute - love the colour combo and gorgeous papers
love tasha xx

kim.mom said...

Love this card! Those colors are fabulous!!!

Pegg S said...

Really enjoying all your Cheeky cards! I NEED them all now :) I missed the sale on TGF so I need to find them somewhere lol!

´