Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Craziness over...time to stamp

Okay I don't have a card to show you today. I did intend to, but I HAD to participate in the Club Anya VSN and release party. What went from I need to get off at 10 pm ended up being 12 am. Sooo...tonight I'm hunkering down with my stamps. Miss Sandra though has an awesome flying piggy card to show you to get your TGF fix. Check out the rest of her blog if you have never been there and be prepared to just be in awe and speechless at the talent this gal has. Don't forget to stop by The Greeting Farm to pick up the new releases and take note Hippie Anya is a limited edition. When she is gone she is gone. Also don't forget to stop by the Greeting Farm's Blog where Farmer's Market is going on with some great steals on stamps. Everyone have a great day and I'll be on here tomorrow with a little lad to show you. Hugs!

Update: Go visit Miss Kadie's blog for some more TGF High Flying Fun!

1 comments:

Sandra MacLean said...

Awwww! Miss Mary you are the sweetest! :D That MS edge punch was recently added to my local Michaels store...a very cool punch that you must have! hehehee

´