Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Thank You Friend

Happy Tuesday all! I was hoping to get a bunch of chores and spring cleaning done over the weekend, but was only able to finish about 1/4 of what I wanted.  I did pick up my quilt. Once I have the binding on, I will share a picture. For a while one of my bottom molar teeth that has a crown on it would get a zinger feeling when eating at times. Over the weekend it felt as if my crown was being popped on and off when I ate, so on Sunday while I was enjoying a sticky girl scout samoa cookie that popping feeling was very strong so I tried tugging on my crown slightly with my fingers and felt a slide. Of course I quickly slid it back into place. Fortunately I was able to get in to the dentist to get it fixed on Monday. My mouth feels so much better now. I had chipped my tooth eating a pretzel when I was pregnant with my daughter 6 years ago. I hope I never have to have another crown.

For my card, I use another sweet image from By LORi Designs. I colored the image with copics and kept the layout pretty simple. I think this would be a great card for one of those handy-man friends that come to help with home repairs or to keep your hubby from misuse of power tools. LOL. I also some black washi tape for some contrast and pop. Maybe this weekend will be more productive and include changing out some copic nibs.

Thank you for stopping by. I hope you have a great week and please stop by the rest of the DT listed in my sidebar for more Spring time inspiration.

1 comments:

Sheri Gilson said...

Super cute, Mary! Love the great colors and your fabulous coloring!

´