Thursday, February 14, 2013

Take a Moment

Happy Valentines Day! As promised I have another Oddly Sweet Curiosity card for you today. This image is called Moments and comes with the sentiment. It is part of the Susana Loves Stamps line available in the Susana's Custom Art and Card Design shop. I used a new product to me on this card on the light blue card stock. It is the Crafters Workshop - Pebble Stencil. I think I'm going to have to play with stencils more often because I like being able to create a pattern paper in a color to suit your needs. After adding the color I spritzed a little sparkle as well. I pulled most of the papers out of my scrap box, but I do know neutral check pattern is from Bazzill Basics Kraft. Sometimes a card just needs a good neutral to help tie it all together. I colored the image with copics and added some diamond stickles to the hearts.

I am so happy that I had to opportunity to guest design for SCACD and join a super talented design team for the week. I hope you have enjoyed my creations. Have a super lovey dovey day!

2 comments:

Alexandra Lundgren said...

This is fabulous. So happy and bright. Great colors and love what you did with the stencil.

Susana M said...

WOW Mary love the whole spirit of the card :D Thanks again for joining our team and extending the creativeness :D
Hearts and Hugs
Susana

´