Sunday, August 15, 2010

Claudia & Company Digi Release

Happy Sunday all. I hope you are allenjoying what is left of your weekend. It seems like the weekend has just flown by to me. I'm working on getting laundry done and all the beds washed. It is hard to believe that we are in August already. In a couple short weeks the roads will be filled with the yellow school buses in the mornings and afternoons. Next fall my little DD will start school {sniff, sniff}. So to help bring in the school year Claudia & Company has released a cute digi Teacher set in the Sugar Stick line.  You can find this awesome set at Die Cuts R Us.

For my card I colored the image with my copics and paired her some mor eof that fabulous DCWV school paper. I printed the sentiment out on my printer as I printed this image up. Actually I printed several different ones and settled for this one. I thought it would be a great back to school card for a teacher.

Thank you for stopping by today. Now go see what the rest of the DT has for you.

12 comments:

Bumbles and Fairy-Tales said...

What a cute card! Love this fun school paper! and this lil Teacher is adorable! Love her stack of books and apple, I wonder if one of those is Twilight related ;)
TFS! hugs, margie

Sheri Gilson said...

Super cute, Mary!! Love the fun school paper!!

Imke said...

Mary, this is super cute and your coloring is awesome ! I like the matching DP !

Wendy ten Hove said...

Hi Mary,

What a nice card! That paper is lovely and the stamp is perfect this way, with the apple there, funny! Love the way you colored it, very nice and bright!!

Love, Wendy

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

Oh I LOVE how that black paper makes her just pop. Beautiful card. Lori's images are the best :)

Have a great week

kadie said...

CUTE CUTE CUTE!!! Again with the perfect poppin' paper choices, Mary!! Love it!

scrapn_momof2 said...

Adorable card!!

Tasha said...

Super cute Mary, love the colourwork and fab DP
love tasha xx

Unknown said...

So cute card! :)

Judy McMullen said...

Darling card, Mary! Your cards never disappoint. Fabulous combination of color, patterns and image!!!

Melyssa said...

This card is just adorable! You'd think the card would look to busy with the background but it doesn't, it's just perfect.

LORi said...

Super fun fun card!!! Love it!!!

Hugs- LORi

´