Wednesday, June 30, 2010

A Little Peak

Good Wednesday morning Everyone!! It's almost time for the July Release at Claudia and Company, so I thought I'd share my monthly snippet treats with you!!



Oh I can't wait for you all to see the new stamps!!! Meet us back here on Thursday morning at 10 AM EST for the Release Hop!! You will have the opportunity to win a stamp from Claudia and Co.!!  All you have to do is hop to all 8 blogs and leave a comment!! A winner who has left a comment on all 8 blogs will be randomly drawn!! Woo hoo!!

3 comments:

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

OOOoOOO I don't want a peek! ;) These are just adorable!!! I CAN'T WAIT for tomorrow!!! :D

kadie said...

I can already tell that I LOVE THEM!!!!!!! Can't wait to see the full cards!

Unknown said...

O wow sure looks like something sweet coming up :)

´