Saturday, May 1, 2010

Release Day at the Farm!

So did you enjoy all the fabulous peeks this week? All the new stamps are now available in The Greeting Farm shop. My card today uses the newly released Cuddle Anya. I colored her with copics and again cross-hatched the hat. I paired her with some yummy October Afternoon paper. I used Clean & Simple Sketch #88 for the layout. Pinks and Greens are one of my favorite color combos.

There is a super amazing challenge going on over at Club Anya today. It is Rockin' Rebel II. The last time we did this there were sooo many fabulous alterations that we thought it would be fun to do again. Head over to the CA blog for all the details.

I hope you have a wonderful weekend and thanks for stopping by!

11 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

Mary she is ADORABLE!!

Andrea C said...

fab card, so fresh and funky x

Teresa Kline said...

so very cute, have a wonderful day!

enjoy *~*

Unknown said...

Mary your card is gorgeous. I love it.
Hugs
Michelle

Jen Shults said...

Very cute Mary! I love the pink and green together!

kadie said...

ADORABLE!!!!!! Gorgeous coloring and your layout is so so sweet!!

Pam Varnell said...

This is so cute Mary and you have colored her wonderfully. Love the new paper and the flower bling. Gorgeous!!

Jessica Diedrich said...

I love this :) The colors are beautiful and your shading is fantastic! Thanks for a wonderful release!

Tasha said...

Oh wow what a stunning card, awesome colours! Loving the pretty papers and layout
love tasha xx

Heather Schlatter said...

Mary this is so cute and I love all of the bright fun colors on it!!!! That cuddle Anya is so so super adorable I love it!!! Great job on this card Mary and what a fun release that was last week!!!

Heather

Ruby said...

Aw what a cute card! Love the colours you've used for it!

´