Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Reasons to Celebrate!!!



Today is the day that I get to let you in on a little secret of mine. I can't believe I actually made it this long, but here goes...for the next three months I get to design for Claudia & Company!!!! Eeeeek!!! Puddle Jumpers, Lollipops, and many cuu-uuute designs OH MY!  I am joined by four other very talented gals that I can't wait to get to know better. They are Krista Van Tol, Sheri Gilson, Tracy Clemente,  and Lisa Hjulberg. Thank you Claudia (Owner) and Lori (DT Coordie and Designer) for this wonderful opportunity to design for Claudia & Company.

Today's card celebrates many things...my DT position, the new Lollipop digis at Die Cuts R Us, and a very dear friend's birthday who actually gave me this stamp for my birthday. Happy Birthday Sandra!!! Your card will be on its way to you today. She will be celebrating in just a few days. So go leave her some birthday wishes. I colored this Lollipop Hannah with copics and I want to say that this paper is My Mind's Eye. I used my scallop scissors for the border and broke out my sewing machine. I also used Sketch #53 from 2 Sketches 4 you.

Sorry I have been quite for a while, I've been sick for 1.5 weeks now and am just now getting to the point where my night time coughing isn't wearing me out or causing my copics to streak across my image. I'm going to have a boat load of cards for you over the next few days. Thank you for stopping by and have fabulous day!

20 comments:

Sammi said...

Whoo hoo! Gorgeous card Mary and
HUGE CONGRATS!!
Sammi
xxx

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Oh, Mary... this is adorable!

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

WOOTY WOOT!!! I am loving these lollipops!!! They are just SOOOOO dadjim cute!!!!! I now have 3 (yay me!) and can't wait to get them colored up. I created with little Ella this week (and used the same sketch :D)

Congratulations on this honor, you SO totally deserve it. Happy crafting and creating and get better soon!

Sheri Gilson said...

Gorgeous card Mary!! I am so excited and can't wait to work with you!!
Hugs~
Sheri

Pegg S said...

Congratulations!!! I know I'll be very enabled by what you create with these little cuties. Hope you feel better soon!

WickedPixie said...

Yay! Congratulations to you, and them for getting you!! Your card is SO cute!! (And I am glad you are feeling better!) :-)Traci

Welcome! said...

Big congrats to you! I love your cards and can't wait to work with you on this DT!

Tracy said...

Congrats Mary! You are a very talented crafter. I am so honored to be working with you!!

Hugs,
Tracy

Sparkplug17 said...

Congrats! Your card is darling and I hope you get better soon.

kadie said...

Yipeeeee! Hoorah! Hooray!! I'm sooooo excited for you and they are sooo Blessed to have you!! Yay! Jumping for joy!

Oh and that card is TOO TOOO CUTE!!

Jessica Diedrich said...

CONGRATS WOMAN!!!! I am so excited for you and you will be a MAJOR asset to Claudia's team. I love her-she's the sweetest and I couldnt think of a better person for the new team-you totally deserve it

Pam Varnell said...

Congrats girl, you so deserve this. Your first DT card is adorable. Love those cute images. Yay for you!!!!

Jeannette Siciliani said...

This card is darling!!!

*Susan* said...

Congratulations on yet another DT! Woo-Hoo! This card is SO sweet - adorable image, fun papers, and I love the cinched ribbon treatment! Mary, I hope you're feeling 100% excellent soon! {{BIG HUGS}}

Catherine said...

Congrats on your new gig, Mary.
And hope you are feeling all better soon.

Sandra MacLean said...

WAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! Congratulations my sweet friend!! I know you'll be doing some FABULOUS things with these little stamps! And I'm even MORE EXCITED that this card is on it's way to ME!! I LOVE your cards Mary! :)

Unknown said...

this card is super darling. I love your coloring and your choice of colors and paper
Thanks for joining us at 2S4Y this week
:) Kazan

Elise said...

Heeeeyyyyy! Congratulations on the recognition over at 2S4Y! Your card/artwork is fabulous! Wahoo!

Rose said...

Adorable card! Congrats on being top 5 at 2S4Y this week!!! :)

Lisa Hjulberg said...

Beautifully done, just like everything you do!!! Congrats on getting top 5 and 2S4Y!!!!!

´