Friday, May 14, 2010

Farm Fresh Friday Seeing Pink


Happy Friday all!!! I don't know where the week has gone, but I'm sure glad it is Friday. Besides DD's ballet class on Saturday morning, I plan to take it easy. I've had too many busy weekends in a row. I'm ready for a lazy one.

This week's challenge is monochromatic shades of pink. For my card, I used a new Jessica Hymas image called Chibi Trumpet. Isn't she just pure sweetness? A whole band of cute Chibi's will be released tomorrow along with the Roll Call set and Marina Neira images. Can you stand it? I also used the bracket and sentiment from the very versatile Spotlight Scrapbooking  set .  Do you see those those three "ribbons"? That is a new product at The Greeting Farm called Washi tape. This is my first time using it and I LOOOVE it. The paper is from a K&Company Valentine's pack I've had for a couple years. Just to add a little sparkle, I put diamond stickles on her trumpet, shoes, and hair clips. I also added in some highlights to the hair with a white jelly roll pen. For the layout, I used Mojo Monday #138. Also I would like to welcome three of the newest Critter Crew members Amber, Jen, and Shaela! Welcome ladies. I'm thrilled to have you on the farm. Thanks for stopping by today and I hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Ready for some more DT awesomeness?

The Farmers...
Cindy
Kadie
Kim
Melyssa
Mercy
Randi
Jessica

and our beloved Critter Crew...
Amber
Jami
Jen
Heather
Sandra
Shaela
Sparkle

11 comments:

Kim said...

Love her pink hair and the way you used the Washi tape, so cute!

Cindy Haffner said...

Ohh she is a DOLL!!

Bumbles and Fairy-Tales said...

Awww, what a cutie! I love her pink hair! Lovely card :)

TGIF! hugs, margie

WickedPixie said...

How fun and so pretty! I adore her cotton candy hair!! Really cute layout, too - I love how you used the Washi tape! :-)Traci

kadie said...

I am totally in love this cutie, Mary!! I really love how you colored her up and your use of washi tape for the mojo sketch is FANTASTIC!! Fabulous! Have a great weekend!

Jen Shults said...

Oh wow Mary!! I just love the way you used these colors with the cardstock... and her HAIR!!! oh my I just love that!! Beautiful!

Claireabelle said...

Mary I love this card!!! great job on her hair
x

Sparkplug17 said...

This is just adorable!

Tasha said...

This is so cute Mary, i love the colours ad the fab and fun layout
- cute image too
love tasha xx

Heather Schlatter said...

Mary,

I love this creation her hair is the best part I love that neon quality to it!!! These images are the cutest and you did a wonderful job on the color challenge too!!!!

Heather

karen said...

Adorable image! I love the card.. very cute!

´