Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Inspirational Card Sketches #50

Happy Tuesday all! Dawn has really laid down a challenging but eye pleasing sketch fo ryou this week. I think I just about passed out trying to figure out how I was going to tackle those weaved strips and especially how to attach them without getting them stuck crooked. I finally decided it was best to not layer those strips. For my card I'm giving you a little sneaky peek at what Heather over at Fresh Brewed Designs will be releasing tomorrow. She is releasing Hannah Belles that is inspired by her very own adorable daughter. So be sure to join in on her blog hop tomorrow. There will be so much cuteness you won't be able to stand it.

For my card I used Birthday Hannah from FBD. I colored this cutie up with copics and the sentiment came from SU. The designer papers are from Basic Grey with the solids from PTI, Neenah, and Bazzill. The flower is a Jolee felt sticker. I used Inspirational Card Sketch #50 for the layout. I hope you can play along with us. Please check out what the rest of the DT did with the sketch. You can find them listed in my sidebar.

You will want to stop by here on Wednesday and check out the TGF blog candy I'm going to have for you to celebrate me becoming a farmer for 2010. Thank you for stopping by and have a wonderful day.

13 comments:

Always with a Sentiment said...

Hello Mary. What a gorgeous card. I love the papers you have used and that gorgeous image is so beautifully coloured. Cant wait for the new releases.
Happy Crafting Mary.
Love Sandra xx

Cindy Haffner said...

So so pretty, love those papers!!

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

Oh Mary, you colored her so sweetly!!! Thank you so much for all you do and for the shout out about the hop. I appreciate it so much. I will be sure to link your card to the hop as well as your candy about TGF and be sure to stop by and leave you some love :)

Have a great day my friend.

Crystal said...

Beautiful Mary, I LOVE this dp and this sweet image!! She is colored soooo awesome girl!

Jessica Diedrich said...

What a gorgeous card! Sweet image and my, is it colored BEAUTIFULLY!!!

kadie said...

Beautiful job! You're coloring of Hannah Belle is just lovely!

♥ Kristy Woods ♥ said...

Oh wow this card is fabulous, so gorgeous and yor colrouing is awesome!
Kristy x

Catherine said...

Love the coloring and you are rocking the sketch and some yummy BG PP! The felt flower and buttons pair so nicely, and I love the sentiment banner on the side. Cute!

Sammi said...

This is so sweet! Love the colours!
xxx

Randi said...

Beautiful Mary!! Love all these DPs together! I know I've told you this a million times, but you have such an eye for color! Amazing layout!

I wish you were coming to CHA, too!

Dawn B. said...

This is beautifully done Mary. I love the paper you chose.. Great layout too..She is a fun image..TFS

Gayathri said...

What a fabulous card. Love the pink coloring and nice other colorc ombination. Also liike the flower at the bottom right and the decorations on the card. Keep blogging and thanks for sharing.

Stacy said...

Ahhh, you did a wonderful job with this Hannah Belle! Your coloring is awesome and I love that paper!

´