Thursday, November 5, 2009

Blog Candy Winner!

Good Morning all! We have a blog Candy winner and that is Stamin Mindy. This is what Mindy had to say...

"Happy Blogoversary! My Favorite Stamp Company has to be Magnolia, I started blogging when I became a SU! Demo I'm not a demo anymore it's so funny to go back on my blog and see how much I have improved. Have a great day! I will link your candy on my sidebar!"

Congrats Mindy! Please email me your address and I will have your goodies out to you right away. You can find my email in my left sidebar under my picture.

Please join me tomorrow for a Fresh Brewed Designs new release blog hop. It is a short and sweet hop. There will be prizes and one grand prized picked from each blog by Heather.

3 comments:

kadie said...

oooooooh, Lucky Duck!! Congrats, Mindy!!!!! Thanks for the fun opportunity, Mary!

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

Congratulations Mindy!!! Enjoy that delicious candy!!!

See you tomorrow Mary! :)
YAY!!!

AbcHobby.it said...

congrats Mindy!!!

kiss eli

´