Monday, July 6, 2009

Who Knew?

Good afternoon all! Did you know that chicken went fishing? I'm not in my normal elements at the moment so I'm sorry for the poor photo quality. A while back I sent a kit with all the same DPs, image, and embellishments to Kadie and Sandra. We just thought it would be fun to see what we all did with the kit and post our creations on the same day. I didn't have any appropriate fishing sentiments or stamping ink with me so when I get back home I will have to add a sentiment to this at the bottom. I also have very limited access to papers and tools while on travel, but I think it is fun to see what you can do with less.

I think I'm the last one to post my card. I hope the girls had fun with the kit and I can't wait to see what the next kit will be. Tomorrow I'll have a Greeting Farm card to show you.

Copics: Y21, YR15, YR23, E04, E13, E25, E27, E33, E35, C1, C3, C5, YG91, YG95, B91, 0
Inks: Momento Tuxedo Black
Papers: K&Company DP PTI Chocolate, Nennah White
Stamp: Whipper Snapper Fishing Chicken

15 comments:

kadie said...

Oh I love it! I was curious about that red PP and you used it beautifully. It really makes your image pop. And I should have used Nesties! Good thinking. Fab card. Thanks for such a fun idea, Mary! Looking forward to the next one!

Yvette said...

He is soooo cute!!! Love your card! I'm really loving this stamp!

Diana said...

Awesome card dude! Your color choices and matching and layouts and stuff... you seriously blow my mind.

Lorie said...

Yet another FINTASTIC card!! You girls rocked this challenge, and all the cards have been great. I love them all!!

karen said...

I've been waiting all day for this! (patiently of course).

For limited supplies, you did a fantastic job! Although, I did see your list of limited supplies...lol

This is great! Its so neat to see 3 sister celebs do the same work. I couldn't even decide which one I liked the best if I had to choose! Thankfully, I don't have to!

Travel Safe!
XOXO

Jacilynn said...

What a fun idea. Super cute card!

SweetMissDaisy (Anna Wight) said...

I love it!! This was so fun for me, having you girls work with my fishing chicken! What a treat for me!!

Sandra MacLean said...

What do you mean, you had limited supplies?!? We had the same stuff girly! LOL Apparently you don't leave home without your copics which I thought was hilarious! :D Love your use of the embellies Mary - very creative! This was definitely fun and I can't wait to do it again!

Elena said...

Adorable card! What a fun challenge you created!

Sparkplug17 said...

What a darling card! And after you said it, it cracked me up...a chicken going fishing.

*Susan* said...

Oh Mary I just love this! Even without your usual supplies, you've created another amazing card! I love all the elements you chose for your kit, and that image just makes me giggle! What a great idea you 3 had...more wonderful things to look forward to from you gals! {HUG}

MiamiKel said...

Hi Mary!!!!!! HOw adorable - I'm so glad I was able to stop in today -- this is adorable!! Love the pictures you posted of da s'hood gals - super cute! xoxoxo

kadie said...

I'm stalking you!! Didn't you say you'd be back tomorrow? Where are you?? :) Patiently waiting...xoxo

Catherine said...

It's kind of like a spin on the Chick-Fil-A cows with signs telling you to "Eat More Chikin" - LOL!
Very cute. Love your coloring as always.

Chrissy's Creations said...

Too cute! Your coloring is wonderful!

´