Friday, February 6, 2009

New Paper Cutter


As many of my readers know, I have several different paper cutters and have been very disappointed with all of them. I think if I cut a sheet of paper in half then I should have two matching pieces. Not one piece slightly bigger or angled at one end. Well this past week I wondered into Michael's and they had their trimmers and punches on sale for 40% off. I saw this one by Making Memories and thought I would get out of the Fiskars line and try this one out. Oh My Goodness...I love it! It is supposed to be self sharpening so you don't ever have to change your blade, it folds up in half for easy storage, and the BEST thing is that it comes with a magnetic ruler. So no more having to line up your paper for every 4.25" cut. You put the ruler in that location and just butt your paper against the ruler and cut, cut, cut. Did I mention that it cuts through 2 pieces of Stampin' Up White like butter? So now I have three can't do without craft tools...My Scor-Pal, My ATG-50 from Tape Depot, and now this trimmer. I'll be pitching my old trimmers.

6 comments:

Lauri said...

wow this looks like a great one! I think I have three...and they are all just okay so I will check this one out!

kadie said...

Fancy pants! I'll have to go check this out IRL. I just went to Michael's today and I forgot to buy feathers. Drat!

Lana said...

This sounds very appealing. What did it cost?

karen said...

wow mary! congrats on your new purchase & thanks for the review! Sounds like a great toy & I might just have to check it out too!

Judy McMullen said...

Wow! Great find, Mary. Thanks for the tip and one more thing to add to my wish list.

王菲Fay said...

cool!i love it!AV,無碼,a片免費看,自拍貼圖,伊莉,微風論壇,成人聊天室,成人電影,成人文學,成人貼圖區,成人網站,一葉情貼圖片區,色情漫畫,言情小說,情色論壇,臺灣情色網,色情影片,色情,成人影城,080視訊聊天室,a片,A漫,h漫,麗的色遊戲,同志色教館,AV女優,SEX,咆哮小老鼠,85cc免費影片,正妹牆,ut聊天室,豆豆聊天室,聊天室,情色小說,aio,成人,微風成人,做愛,成人貼圖,18成人,嘟嘟成人網,aio交友愛情館,情色文學,色情小說,色情網站,情色,A片下載,嘟嘟情人色網,成人影片,成人圖片,成人文章,成人小說,成人漫畫,視訊聊天室,性愛,a片,AV女優,聊天室,情色

´