Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Mojo Moday 70 and Paper Challenge


Well I have decided to challenge myself to pick three 12 x 12 designer papers and make as many cards as I can with those papers as the focus. I can add base and layer card stock, but the three designer papers have to be incorporated some how. Well I have a small strip of extra DP on the Mojo Monday card but I'll consider that a "go with". So why did I decide to challenge myself in such a way? I am so behind on "Thank You", "Birthday", and "Thinking of You" cards that I thought this would be a good way to make use of my DPs. For these cards I use the yummy My Minds Eye that has a lot of embossing, glitter, and distressed look to them.



3 comments:

Lorie said...

These cards are gorgeous! That paper is TDF!! You've been a busy lady, and I'm off to "scroll up" on your blog to see what else is new!!

*Susan* said...

Mary these cards are fabulous!!! Wow, you've been busy...I have lots of catching up to do here!

Anonymous said...

Very gorgeous cards and I can say more gorgeous IRL because I was the lucky recipient of one of them! Thank you so very much, Mary, for my birthday card and the lovely surprise that came with it! You are a sweetie and so generous!

´